Golf Coaching by Marian Geist, LPGA Professional
Maximize Your Golf Longevity!
Get in the Game.
Be Your Best.
Stay in the Game.
AHA Tool #1 — The Skill Component
- I use this tool with my personal coaching golfers. The answers to these questions will help identify various “blind spots”, for instance, the most important areas to target with practice and also help to determine various ways the golfer may be unknowingly sabotaging their success and enjoyment of the game.
- Knowing the status of your skills is important. And who should know that better than you! Once you know the status of your game, you can improve the weak links. Then create a plan to improve.
- Golfers who are invested in their game deserve to reap the rewards. Whether you are a do-it-yourself-er or you have a golf coach, move toward your potential with at least 4-minutes of movement training every day. Hitting the range once or twice a week (or even every day ) will not benefit golfers as much as a few minutes of home practice each day.
- Most golfers have more golf potential than they realize. Seems to me like most settle at about a “6” on a 1 – 10 scale with “10” being highest. They get stuck at a “6” and spin their wheels. If you feel like you are spinning your wheels, I offer group coaching inside a private Golf Longevity FB Group – details here.
- Where are YOU with regards to your potential? Download PDF.